sunmaker.com processes personal data only in accordance with the Data Protection Act, Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta, other relevant regulations, legal notices and/or similar at the place of the contract taking account of the Data Protection Directive (EC Directive 95/46/EC) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (EC Directive/2002/58/EC). Besides, sunmaker.com has adopted best practice when it comes to the principles of email communication with customers.
All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure the customers that at all times personal data is:
- processed in accordance with the rights of the customer concerned;
- processed fairly and lawfully;
- obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
- accurate and updated;
- kept in a secure manner;
- not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose;
- not transferred to jurisdictions not adhering to the aforementioned Directives; and
- is utilised for marketing purposes based on the so called opt-in principle.
Any data utilised for marketing purposes is based on the so called opt-in principle. sunmaker.com reserves the right to process personal data for CRM purposes. However, only customers that have agreed to the so-called opt-in will receive marketing materials.
The customer has the right to require access to its own personal data and has the right to correct or erase wrong or inappropriate data. The customer chooses a password and a username. It is the customers own responsibility not to share this information.
Retention of personal data
No personal data that we collect through this website will be kept any longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
Personal data disclosure
sunmaker.com discloses personal data when ordered to do so by order of the Governing Authorities and/or under provision in the Governing Law.
Furthermore, sunmaker.com reserves the right to disclose personal data to relevant recipients when sunmaker.com has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve a sunmaker.com account.
sunmaker.com website works by using cookies for the following purposes:
- to identify the customers preferred language so it is automatically selected when the customer returns to the site;
- to ensure that the customer receives bonuses that he/she is eligible for;
- for sunmaker.com’ website traffic analysis which will allow us to make suitable improvements.
Please be aware that it is not possible to use sunmaker.com’ website without cookies.
By providing personal information and registering, or logging on to, sunmaker.com when entering the website, the customer freely consent to sunmaker.com processing and disclosing personal information for the purposes and otherwise in the manner set out in this policy. Should the customer wish to qualify, vary, modify or limit the consent in any way, please notify us using the details shown on the support pages of our website.
sunmaker.com may, from time to time, send newsletters containing promotional offers, bonuses and free spins to all subscribed customers.
A customer can at all times unsubscribe directly from our newsletters by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link found in the footer of our promotional newsletters. Opting out from receiving newsletters, and any other promotional offer, can also be done through the sunmaker.com website, under the “My profile” section of “My Account” by unchecking the option “Unsubscribe from newsletters”.